Business Studies (215) Tutor Marked Assignment 2019-2020PK Kapri And Co
Business Studies (215) Tutor Marked Assignment 2019-2020 Available Now Download Direct link
Note : (i) All questions are compulsary. The marks allotted for each question are given at same place.
(ii) Write your name enrollment numbers, AI name subject on the top of the first page of the answer sheet.
1. Tiny tom works for a very large firm but is unhappy in his job. He feels that his skills could be used to run his own business repairing farm machines. What problems might arise if the new business is run as a Sole Proprietorship?
Reena and Teena are doing a Partnership firm business. They came to know the advantages of Co-operative societies. Guide them to change that establishment as Cooperative society by describing the advantages of cooperative societies.
2. Answer any one out of the following questions in about 40 to 60 words.
Teddy is a shareholder of a Joint Stock Company. What advantages must have been enjoyed by Teddy, as a shareholder of Joint Stock Company?
Differentiate between a Government Warehouse and a Bonded Warehouse.
3. Answer any one out of the following questions in about 40 to 60 words.
Mr. Narayan is the sole owner of a juice Business. He decides to sell his product to a far off place. What advantage of a Road Transport should come to his mind before transporting his products?
Identify economic and non-economic activity from these statements:
(a) Mr. Chaitanya playing football for his country.
(b) Ms. Sharanya watching a dance program in a Television.
4. Answer any one out of the following questions in about 100 to 150 words.
Explain what a firm should consider as advantage of ‘Warehousing’ before storing its products.
What are the features of a Private limited Company? How does it differ from Public Limited Company?
5. Answer any one out of the following questions in about 100 to 150 words.
What special features can be associated with ‘Karta’ in a Joint Hindu Family Business?
Mr. Prashant is a medium sized business owner producing Jute bags. He received an order from a very far place. He decided to deliver a lot of products through rail transport. What advantages you have identified in such a means of transport?
6. Prepare any one project out of the following projects given below.
If you are a worker and management have asked you to produce a report outlining the importance of ‘Communication’ in a business organizatoin and how modern technology can also be used to achieve this. Prepare a report on this.
Go to any Industry located near your place. Identify the ‘aids-to-trade’ which help that industry. Prepare a detailed report of any three ‘aids-to-trade’ that is supporting that industry.
Session 2019-20 (Business Study) Online Nios Solved Assignment 2019-2020 Nios TMA Solutions