Nios Important Points to Take Into Consideration While Preparing Nios Tma AssignmentPK Kapri & Co.
Important Points to Take Into Consideration While Preparing Nios Tma Assignment 2021
- There will be Maximum 7 And Minimum 5 Subjects assignments for Public Examination Stream 1.
- There will be Six Questions in One assignments. 5 theory assignment and1 practical assignment carrying 20 per cent in each course will be there.
- There will be 20 per cent weightage of theoretical marks.
- All the items will be compulsory.
- The assignments will be required to be submitted to the respective study centre.
- Write your name, complete postal address, enrollment number and date at the top right hand corner of the first page of your assignment response(s)
- In the centre at the top of the first page of your response(s), write the course title code and assignment code. Write in capital letters.
- You need not get confused over the use of paper. Both legal and A4 size papers are acceptable. You can use either.
- There has not been any specific instruction so far for the use of paper. So, both ruled and unrolled papers are acceptable. You can use either as per your comfort and convenience.
- Mind, the space in the top left-hand corner is for office use. You need not do anything in that space. Given below is the look of that space.
Submission of the response of NIOS TMA Assignments
- Make sure that the assignment-response is complete in all respects.
- Stick to the format strictly.
- If you fail to follow the prescribed format of assignment writing, NIOS will not accept your submission. It will return your response for re-submission.
- Make sure that you have written your enrollment number and address. If you give these a miss, your assignment-response may get traceless.
- Say no to incomplete responses. If you send the responses in piecemeal, they may never be put together in the office and you may get poor grade.
- Do not go for very thin variety writing paper. Instead use ordinary writing paper and use only foolscap size paper for your response.
- In the assignment response, leave a 3/2’’ margin on the left and at least 4 lines in between each answer. This will help the resource person to evaluate the response suitably and write the befitting comments at the proper places.
- Do not forget to keep a copy of the assignment responses that you send. You may require it in a situation when the sent assignment gets lost in postal transit or you are asked to re-submit it for any other valid reason.
- Answer the questions on the basis of the SLM sent to you.
Good Luck For Your Exams ?Call us! +91-9643289714WhatsApp us! +91-9643289714Also Read: