Nios Solved TMA Home Science (216) Tutor Marked Assignment Hand Written For OctoberPK Kapri & Co.
Nios Solved TMA Home Science (216) Tutor Marked Assignment Hand Written For October
All questions are compulsary. The marks allotted for each question are given at same place.
Write your name enrollment numbers, AI name subject on the top of the first page of the answer sheet.
(1) Answer any one of the following question in about 40-60 words.
(a) Meeta loves to talk to strangers. Keeping this characteristic of her in mind, suggest two career options suitable for her.
(b) What are the methods of cooking the chapatti and the bread? Write one advantage and one disadvantage which are common for both the methods. What is the effect of these two methods on any two nutrients in each food item?
(2) Answer any one of the following questions in about 40-60 words.
(a) Identify food items locally available in your area and complete the following table-
(b) Kumkum cuts her finger while searching for a knife in a drawer full of spoons. What first aid will you give to stop the bleeding? What two precautions will you suggest her not to repeat such incidence?
(3) Answer any one of the following question in about 40-60 words.
(a) While buying biscuit, which who important information will you check on its packet and what two points will you consider while buying potato? Write one point in each case on which you will reject the food item. Justify your answer.
(b) Write four ways to prevent water logging in your area. Name four diseases which might affect your community due to water logging.
(4) Answer any one of the following questions in about 100 to 150 words.
(a) Thirteen (13) year Mira and 10 year old Manoj are siblings. Answer the following about them.
I. What should be the approximate ideal height and weight of both
II. Write in detail about the tooth development in both
III. Which physical features will appear in Mira only
IV. Which four values they must develop? Justify your answer
(b) Samira is in her second trimester of pregnancy. Whic two suggestions you will give for each of the following-
I. Her food
II. Medical Checkups
III. Exercise and rest
IV. Preparation for the new baby
(5) Answer any one of the following questions in about 100 to 150 words.
(a) Describe methods to be followed during the following-
I. Washing towels by hand
II. Removing curry stain from a silk sari
III. Washing and ironing a white cotton shirt
IV. Tying a fabric for dyeing using binding or marbling method
(b) Describe the process of involed in each of the following.
i) Making satin wave
ii) Block printing on fabric
iii) Yarn stage dyeing
iv) Spinning of yarn
(6) Prepare any one project out of those given below:
(a) Sapna has just finished her senior secondary. Her father works in a factory and mother is a home maker. She has two younger brothers studying in class VIII and V. Help Sapna to
1. Convince her father to construct a toilet at home (needs, advantages, benefits to community)
2. Encourage her mother to use her skill of tie-n-dye profitably
3. Prepare her brother (class VIII) for his exams after missing school due to long illness (confidence building, time management, study skills)
4. Prepare a diet chart for her younger brother who frequently suffers from diarrhea (nutrients needed and ORS)
(b) Your younger brother is going out to buy milk, egg and bread for the first time. Help him for the followings:
1. What four instructions will you give him to buy quality product?
2. What essential information will you tell him to check label on the bread?
3. Will he find the same information on a label on a fan and on a packet of medicine? Justify your answer.
4. If you have give him Rs 200/ to buy one litre milk @ Rs 50/- per ‘litre, 6eggs @ Rs 5/ per egg and one bread @ Rs 40/ per packet. How much money he will return you.
Looking to answers of above question? here we provide nios tutor marked assignment solved for 10th – 12th class students click on below links to download solution of nios assignment for current year submission date 31st july, 2020. Get good marks from our solved question answers best answers in India all questions solved with project works (question number 6). Contact us on 9643289714 (Call/WhatsApp) and go with below links to get all solutions
Note : We Provide Only Selected Question Answers as per Board/University Guidelines/Required Assignment Guideline & According to questions and word limits. We do not provide extra question/Answers which is not relevant in assignment so that you can save time/money/energy /wastage of papers and questions selecting problems.
Working Locations: All India & Some Other Country