NIOS TMA Painting (332) Tutor Marked Assignment 2021PK Kapri & Co.
NIOS TMA Painting (332) Tutor Marked Assignment 2021 Question Paper with their Answers DOWNLOAD FROM BELOW LINKS
Check Your Questions Papers and Instructions below: Painting (332) Tutor Marked Assignment Session 2020-21 (Painting -332) -12th Class
Note : (i) All questions are compulsory. The marks allotted for each question are given beside the questions.
(ii) Write your name enrollment numbers, AI name subject on the top of the first page of the answer sheet.
(1) Answer any one of the following questions in about 40-60 words.
(a) ‘Indian sculpture was mostly meant for temple ornamentation’, justify in brief.
(b) Write three characteristics of Trimurti at Maharastra.
(2) Answer any one out of the following questions in about 40 to 60 words.
(a) ‘The heads represent three different aspects of the God ‘Trimuti’ name the three Gods.
(b) Describe the standing posture of ‘Nataraja’.
(3) Answer any one out of the following questions in about 40 to 60 words.
(a) Name the things that ‘Nataraja’ is holding in his four hands.
(b) Write the medium and size of Nataraja Culture.
(4) Answer any one out of the following questions in about 100 to 150 words.
(a) What is Lost wax technique in brief?
(b) ‘Coating the replica with wet clay’, write the name of methods and now complete the same process.
(5) Answer any one out of the following questions in about 100 to 150 words.
(a) Write one of the most outstanding artist in the Indian art who is a scupture as well as a wrestler. Explain his contribution in the field of art.
(b) This is an example of contemporary Indian sculpture’, name and describe the sculpture.
(6) Prepare any one project out of the following projects given below.
(a) Collect newspaper and magazine cuttings of different festivals, paste all these cuttings in 1/2 imperial size paper and create a beautiful collage.
(b) Take different shapes of colourful paper cuttings. Paste in A4 size paper and make a geometrical design on your own idea.