Online NIOS Solved Assignment 2022-23PK Kapri & Co.
Online NIOS Solved Assignment 2022-23: 10th & 12th Class Hindi & English Medium
- NIOS Admission Form Fillup, Admission Confirmation Guidance, Examination Fee Submission, Results and More.
- IGNOU Admission Form Fillup, Admission Confirmation Guidance, Examination Fee Submission and More.
Feel Free For Any Information: 9643289714, 9990177029
Solved Assignment-TMA-Support for
- NIOS Solved Assignment (TMA) with Project Work (Question 6) E-Copy (Online)
- Online NIOS Solved Assignment 2022-23 (TMA) with Project Work (Question 6) Hard-Copy (Handwritten Copy). (Offline)
- NIOS Online Practical File or Project Work E-Copy or Practical Books Hard -Copy
Note: You Can Get it Within 5 Minutes Anywhere in the World (E-copy)
- IGNOU Solved Assignment (TMA) E-Copy (Online)
- IGNOU Solved Assignment (TMA) Hard-Copy (Handwritten Copy) (Offline)
“Based on New Syllabus & Question Pattern with Good Quality Answers” Study Materials-Guide Books-Help Books-Sample Papers Support For
- NIOS Books & IGNOU Books -Guide Books-Sample Papers includes Lesson Summary, Important-Extra Questions with Solution, Latest Question Papers with or Without Solutions etc. for preparation of examination of 10th and 12th Class or BA, B.com, M.A. M.com etc Students.
We are a group of professional willing to help Professional/ Academic students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies.
Please get in touch with us for Order/Help/Assistance on
Nios Tutor Marked Assignment– 20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners, who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination.
Submission of Assignments Last Date 2023 for April/October Examination
April/May Examination – 31st January
October/November Examination – 31st July
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.