IGNOU BANC 131 Anthropology and Research Methods Guide Plus Sample Paper Hindi Medium
Salient Features Banc 131 Ignou Help Book
- Chapter Summary
- Most Important Question with Answer
- Solved Sample Papers
- Questions with the three Asterisk Marks are Most Important, Very Important & Important
- Strictly Based on Latest Style and Syllabus of IGNOU.
IGNOU BANC 131 Anthropology and Research Methods Guide Plus+ Sample Paper C.B.C.S. (Choice Based Credit System)
Based on Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Self Learning Series All Is Well. IGNOU BANC 131 Anthropology and Research Methods Guide Plus Sample Paper. Right Book is Your Right. Strictly Based on Latest Style and Syllabus of Ignou.
BEST FEATURES OF IGNOU ANSWER BOOK
- Chapter Summary of Banc 131 Text Book
- Solved Sample Paper
- New Course
- New Style
- Full Syllabus
- Questions Type With Answers.: *Important, **Very Important, ***Most Important Sold by PK Kapri & Co.
We honestly hope that the salient features of the books published by The Open Publications will convince the teachers as well as the students to buy them and be benefited themselves to most.
Content of Ignou BANC 131 Anthropology and Research Methods Guide Book
Block 1 : Understanding Anthropology
The first block is “Understanding Anthropology”. It gives the learners to basic understanding of the subject matter and highlights the importance of anthropology.
- Definition, Scope and Significance of Anthropology.
- Branches of Anthropology.
- Relationship of Anthropology with Allied Fields.
Block 2 : Origin and Development of Anthropology
The second block is “Origin and Development of Anthropology”.
- History and Development of Anthropology.
- Anthropology in India.
- Fieldwork Tradition In Anthropology.
Block 3 : Major Fields of Anthropology
The third block is “Major Fields of Anthropology”. This block deals with growth and development of major branches of the discipline.
- Concepts and Development in Biological Anthropology.
- Concepts and Developments in Social Anthropology.
- Development and Concepts in Archaeological Anthropology.
Block 4 : Research Methods and Techniques
The fourth block is “Research Methods and Techniques”. This block gives a basic toolkit for field research methods in anthropology.
- Approaches of Anthropological Research.
- Methods, Tools and Techniques.
- Research Design.
Six Solved Sample Papers by The Open Publications
The books are prepared according to the syllabus prescribed by IGNOU. All types of questions with their complete answers are given. Explanations of difficult terms are also given so that the students may understand the text without any difficulties.
Result Oriented Ignou Help Books Sold By PK Kapri & Co. (Your Education Partner). We are wishing you a bright success in the examination and future life.
Also You Can Find Here Ignou Solved Assignment for Current Year.