IGNOU BSOC 131 Introduction To Sociology Guide Plus Sample Paper English Medium
Salient Features Bsoc 131 Ignou Help Book
- Chapter Summary
- Most Important Question with Answer
- Solved Sample Papers
- Questions with the three Asterisk Marks are Most Important, Very Important & Important
- Strictly Based on Latest Style and Syllabus of IGNOU.
IGNOU BSOC 131 Introduction To Sociology Guide Plus Sample Paper English Medium C.B.C.S. (Choice Based Credit System)
Based on Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Self Learning Series All Is Well. IGNOU BSOC 131 Introduction To Sociology Guide Plus Sample Paper English Medium. Right Book is Your Right. Strictly Based on Latest Style and Syllabus of Ignou.
BEST FEATURES OF IGNOU ANSWER BOOK
- Chapter Summary of Bsoc 131 Text Book
- Solved Sample Paper
- New Course
- New Style
- Full Syllabus
- Questions Type With Answers.: *Important, **Very Important, ***Most Important Sold by PK Kapri & Co.
We honestly hope that the salient features of the books published by The Open Publications will convince the teachers as well as the students to buy them and be benefited themselves to most.
Content of Ignou BSOC 131 Introduction To Sociology Guide Book
Block 1 : Nature and Scope of Sociology
The first block is “Nature and Scope of Sociology”. It gives the learners to basic understanding of the emergence of Sociology and Social Anthropology.
- Emergence of Sociology and Social Anthropology.
Block 2 : Relationship of Sociology with other Social Sciences
The second block is “Relationship of Sociology with other Social Science”. Specifically, with Anthropology, Psychology, History, Economics and Political Science. It has five Units.
- Relationship of Sociology with Anthropology.
- Relationship of Sociology with Psychology.
- Relationship of Sociology with History.
- Relationship of Sociology with Economics.
- Relationship of Sociology with Political Science.
Block 3 : Basic Concepts
The third block is “Basic Concepts”. This block deals with some of the basic concepts used in Sociology. They comprise “Culture and Society”, “Social Groups and Community”, “Organizations and Institutions”. “Status and Role”, “Socialisation”, “Structure and Function”, and “Social Control and Change”.
- Culture and Society.
- Social groups and community.
- Organisations and Institutions.
- Status and Role
- Structure and Function
- Social Control and Change
Six Solved Sample Papers by The Open Publications
The books are prepared according to the syllabus prescribed by IGNOU. All types of questions with their complete answers are given. Explanations of difficult terms are also given so that the students may understand the text without any difficulties.
Result Oriented Ignou Help Books Sold By PK Kapri & Co. (Your Education Partner). We are wishing you a bright success in the examination and future life.