How to Upload Nios Tma Assignment 2024PK Kapri & Co.
How To Submit Nios Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) 2023-2024 Session
How To Upload Nios Tma Assignment 2024 Class 10th & 12th Student. Here we share complete information about how to submit nios tutor marked assignment online and how to make assignment in effective way to get maximum marks.
What is Tutor Mark Assignment (TMA)?
Nios tutor marks assignment is a type of work which is done by the student at their home. we can say nios tma is a type of home work which in contain 20% marks of theory examination which is separately shown in marks-sheet at 10th & 12th class level. National Institute of Opening (NIOS) board every year issued new question paper of tutor marked assignment (tma) which is student can download from their dashboard.
How To Download latest Question Paper of NIOS TMA?
Nios Student can download tma question paper 2024 form their dashboard and also have the option in www.nios.ac.in official website in section tutor marked assignment learner also get tma question paper from study centre. It is very important to submit nios assignment on time because after due date it levy penalty of Rs. 1500 per subject.
How To Write Good Answers so that student get maximum marks?
After downloading nios tma question papers learner needs to write answers of those question. Here we explain how to get good marks in assignment, to obtain excellence marks write all question answers in good manner. Write it in neat and clean, questions from black pen and answers in blue pen. To find good answers of assignment go to www.pkkapri.com and go to solved assignment section. Select subjects and add to cart, make payment download good answers in Pdf.
How to Prepare Answer Script for TMAs?
You will find one assignment in each subject at your Dashboard on the Student portal of NIOS https://sdmis.nios.ac.in. You are required to complete the assignment in your own handwriting in the chosen subjects only within the stipulated time. Use one sided lined paper to prepare answer script for TMAs and submit/upload online through your Dashboard.
What is the last date of nios tma assignment submission 2024?
The schedule for submission of the Secondary Course and Senior Secondary Course TMAs through your Dashboard for both admission,
1. Admission in Stream 1 blocks 1 Examination will held in March/April 2024 – Last date of Assignment Submission is 31-01-2024.
2. Admission in Stream 1 Block 2 Examination will held in October/November 2024 – Last date of Assignment Submission is 31.07.2024.
Please submit the assignment On or before above due date to take benefit of TMAs. TMA is applicable only for the learners admitted through stream–I. TMAs shall be submitted before appearing in the Public Examination of the particular subject. The Tutor Marked Assignment at Secondary will carry 20% weightage of theory part in the external examination. These marks will be shown separately in the marks sheet alongwith the external examination marks.
How to Upload/Submit Nios Tma Assignment 2024?
Looking into the benefits of TMA, it will be possible for you to make best use of it in order to become a successful learner.
Note, Steps for How to Upload Nios Tma Assignment:
- Download – TMA shall be available on the student dashboard and also on nios.ac.in for downloading.
- Upload in Handwritten Format PDF only – TMA can be uploaded only from the student dashboard on the student portal of NIOS. Only handwritten TMA shall be accepted for assessment. Computer printed TMA will not be accepted in any case.
- Write Assignment Answers in Hindi/English Medium Only – TMA shall be prepared only in the medium as selected by the learner in the admission.
- Re-Submission of Nios Tma Not Allowed – TMA can be submitted/uploaded only once in the entire duration of your admission (max. 5 years)
- Make Front Page – The learner shall prepare a cover page of the TMA mentioning the Student Name, Course, medium, Subject code and Subject Name and enrollment number.
- Nios Tma marks improvement not allowed– TMA once evaluated can’t be reevaluated. Be very careful while submitting/uploading the TMA
- Online Nios Tma Upload – TMA must be submitted/ uploaded only through the student dashboard before the due date as mentioned above and also mentioned in the prospectus or as per the notifications issued by NIOS time to time.
- Late Fine Rs. 1500 per Subject – After the due date for submitting/uploading the TMA, late fee (as applicable) shall be paid by the learners to upload/submit.
- Nios Books & Solved Assignment 2024 – If you have any doubt or suggestions, please do not hesitate to Call/WhatsApp on – 9643289714.
Instructions to “How to Upload Nios TMAs | How to submit Online Nios Assignment?”
How to submit Online Nios Assignment – Steps?
1– Uploading of TMA will be available only as per the TMA uploading schedule mentioned by NIOS for each session.
2– Submitting/Uploading TMA is applicable only for the learners/students of Stream 1
3– Upload Tma all subjects.
4– Once the due date for submitting/uploading TMA is over, Learner/student will be able to upload the TMA only after paying the TMA late fee online through the Student Portal.
5– Before uploading the TMA, please ensure that the correct TMA is selected for upload.
6– Check TMA Status on TMA Tile on the Student Dashboard
7– There are four steps in the process of uploading the TMA(s):
- I– Download TMA(s)1
- II– Prepare hand written TMA(s) with marking each page with page number
- III– Scan the hand written TMA(s) into .PDF for each subject separately
- IV– Upload the TMA(s) saved into .PDF file.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT QUESTION PAPER 2024?
(i) First you visit : Nios Official Website (https://sdmis.nios.ac.in)
(ii) Click on the student login button
(iii) Login via Reference No or Enrollment No
(iv) After login you can click on TMA Download Link
(Now you will see your selected subject) Click downloads Button and Download TMA Question paper)
(v) After that Prepare hand written TMA(s) with marking each page with page number.
Write answer on A-4 size one side line page. Use blue pen for answers and black pen for writing questions. Now if you have completed the writing of all the subjects.
(vi) Scan the hand written TMA(s) into .PDF For each subject separately.
(Type: PDF, Max Size: 5MB)
(vii) If you are ready to submit TMA. Then Click UPLOAD TMA Button on Dashboard.
(viii) After submission tma File you can check TMA Status on Dashboard
How to Buy Online NIOS Assignments:
(1) Click Me : Select your subject code or choose multiple subjects by clicking add to cart button, i.e. Given on every assignment product page.
(2) Fill the contact details i.e. Name, Address, email ID, Mobile number etc. (It is mandatory and we respect your privacy for your data which is absolutely safe with us)
(3) Complete the checkout process.
(4) After successful order, PDF copy of Assignment will be deliver on your email or WhatsApp.
How to Buy Offline NIOS Assignments Answer :
- Send Your Subject Name & Codes , Medium, Student Name & Address on My WHATSAPP NO -9643289714
- We will send you the price details and payment method.
- After payment we will send you soft copy by email or whatsApp.
- We will send the hard copy of your handwritten assignment by speed post or private courier.
We Provide Also Online Services Like :
Online admission, Paying Examination fee online, Change Subject, Add subjects, change permanent address, change correspondence address, change gender, change board, Add mobile number, Name correction, Father name correction, mother name correction, Date of birth correction and other correction. Please Contact Us -9643289714.
Also Order Nios Handwritten TMA Copy (Hard Copy) : Click Here