NIOS Solved TMA for Class X & XII Get 20 Marks in Your Hands Get Solved (TMA)PK Kapri & Co.
NIOS Solved TMA for Class X & XII Get 20 Marks in Your Hands Get Solved (TMA) @9643289714
Call Now 9643289714, 9990177029
We Provide Solved Assignments of (NIOS, IGNOU) for Classes 10th, 12th,M.Com Both Hindi & English Medium…
We are also provided Admission Support for 10th,12th Mcom etc. & Examination Support like Sample Papers of NIOS board for (10th and 12th Class) students.
“Based on New Syllabus & Question Pattern With Good Quality Answers…”
You Can Get it Within 5 Minuit Anywhere in The World (e-copy)
>Ready Projects & Assignments for NIOS Students for Secondary & Senior Secondary (Class X & XII).
>All Subjects are available with Practical for NIOS Students with best Content, writing Skill & Error Free Data.
> NIOS Students have got maximum marks in Practical with the help of our assignments.
WHY TMA?? IMPORTANCE OF TMA?? BENEFITS OF TMA /ASSIGNMENT
> During your course of study, internal assessment will be done to inform your progress through Tutor Marked Assignments (TMAs).
>TMA in Secondary/Senior examination will carry 20% weightage of theory as continuous and comprehensive evaluation.
> Marks will be shown in the mark-sheet alongwith the marks of external examination which will carry 80% weightage in each subject.
> TMA Serve as an academic tool to prompt you/your knowledge.
>TMA Develop rapport between you and the tutors at the Study Centers. (PCPs)
> TMAs help learners to know their progress and attainment level and develop regular study habits.
> TMA should be submitted before appearing in the Public Examination of the particular subject.
From the session 2015-16, 20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination.
NOTE:Do not pay any additional amount for submitting TMA at Study Centre.
We are a group of professional willing to help Professional/ Academic students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies.
Delivery: Solved Assignments will be send to your email id or address instantly after confirmation of payment as per your demand…
Please get in touch with us for order/help/assistance on
PK Kapri & Co.
Mob. +91-9643289714(also available on WhatsApp)
New Delhi ||Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh | Bihar | Haryana | Karnataka | Uttarakhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab | Jammu & Kashmir |Jharkhand | Rajasthan | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT|| ODISHA|| TAMILNADU|| KERELA|| ANDHRA PRADESH||
Note : Pk Kapri & Co. is not an agent of NIOS/IGNOU/any other university .we just help student to getting complete their education
हमारे यँहा जेनुअन वर्क होता है, हम पास कराने की कोई गॉरंटी नहीं लेते है. स्टूडेंट को खुद पढ़ना है और एग्जाम देना है।
Why Choose Us/ Our Quality/Our Services
- Free Education Counseling Life Time
- Affordable Admission Fee (Nios Actual Fee + Rs. 2000 Service Charge for One Year)
- Excellent Service
- Free Online Study Material : https://www.pkkapri.com/student-zone
- Free Solved Assignment – Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) (For Other Student – https://www.pkkapri.com/product-category/nios-solved-assignment/soft-copy-10th-12th-in-pdf)
- Upto 40% Discount on Guide Books (for Other Student – https://www.pkkapri.com/product-category/nios-books/top-publications)
- Upto 40% Discount on Sample Papers (for Other Student – https://www.pkkapri.com/product-category/the-open-publications)
- Free Online Coaching Classes : (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDuLocrnyMpuf0JEWBf6G_w/videos )
- Free Practical Notes : (for Other Student https://www.pkkapri.com/product-category/nios-practical-notes/nios-practical-notes-in-pdf-soft-copy )
- Free Examination Guidance : (https://www.pkkapri.com/product-category/nios-practical-notes/nios-practical-notes-in-pdf-soft-copy)
- Free Previous Year Question Papers
- Examination Submission Nios Actual Fee (For Other Student Rs. 200 Service Charge)
- CashBack (i) Rs. 500 If You Got 70 to 80% (i) Rs. 1000 If You Got 81 to 90% (ii) Rs. 1500 If You Got 91 to 100% (iii) Rs. 2000 if You Give 5 Admission
सीधा संपर्क करें-
PK Kapri & Co. (CSC Centre) ( www.pkkapri.com )
NIOS Online Admission Process 2019-20 for Class 10th / 12th – (Open School Admission Form) Call Us +91 9643289714, 9990177029