NIOS TMA Physical Education and Yoga (373) Tutor Marked Assignment 2021PK Kapri & Co.
NIOS TMA Physical Education and Yoga (373) Tutor Marked Assignment 2021 Question Paper with their Answers DOWNLOAD FROM BELOW LINKS
Check Your Questions Papers and Instructions below: Physical Education and Yoga (373) Tutor Marked Assignment Session 2020-21 (Physical Education and Yoga -373) -12th Class
Note : (i) All questions are compulsory. The marks allotted for each question are given beside the questions.
(ii) Write your name enrollment numbers, AI name subject on the top of the first page of the answer sheet.
(1) Answer any one of the following questions in about 40-60 words.
(a) Distinguish between exercise, physical activity and fitness.
(b) Determine factors affecting physical fitness and wellness.
(2) Answer any one out of the following questions in about 40 to 60 words.
(a) List the career opportunities in physical education.
(b) Explain the qualities of a physical education teacher.
(3) Answer any one out of the following questions in about 40 to 60 words.
(a) Determine the changes that take place in cardiovascular system by doing regular exercises.
(b) Examine the factors that affect health.
(4) Answer any one out of the following questions in about 100 to 150 words.
(a) Analyse the aspects showing that Indian society promotes participation of women in sports- Give 3 reason in support of your answer.
(b) Compare and contrast between Gomukhasana and Shalabhasana- Draw diagrams of both the asanas.
(5) Answer any one out of the following questions in about 100 to 150 words.
(a) Enlist the spinal postural deformities. Explain the causes of Lordosis and the precautions to avoid it. Suggest five exercises as corrective measures for Round shoulders and Kyphosis each.
(b) Describe in details the various types of soft tissue injuries?
(6) Prepare any one project out of the following projects given below.
(a) Formulate 2 exercises each for improving flexibility and strength of a person?
Exercise No- 1 & 2 Flexibility – Exercise No- 1& 2 Strength
(b) Prepare a report on a week (7 days) schedule followed by you in your fitness and yog program.