NIOS Tutor Mark Assignment 2019-20 all students who will appear in class 10th & 12th Examination

NIOS Tutor Mark Assignment 2019-20 all students who will appear in class 10th & 12th Examination @9643289714, 9990177029

Call NOW-+91-9643289714, 9990177029


We Provide Solved Assignments of (NIOS, IGNOU)

For Classes 10th, 12th, M.Com Both Hindi & English Medium…


We are also provided Admission Support for 10th, 12th& Examination Support like Sample Papers of NIOS board for (10th and 12th Class) students.

“Based on New Syllabus & Question Pattern With Good Quality Answers…”


You Can Get it Within 5 Min Anywhere in the World (e-copy). 


  • Assignment (e-copy IGNOU)


  • Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (Hard copy NIOS)


  • Assignment with Project Works {Question 6} (e-copy NIOS)


  • Guide (Top Publication) (NIOS Board), Important question/Expected question with Solution) for preparation of examination, 10th & 12th class students only for NIOS Students.



  • (NIOS) From the session 2015-16, 20% weightage of theory would be given to Internal Assessment. The public examination would cover remaining 80% of weightage of theory. The result of those learners, who do not submit their Assignments, would be declared on the basis of Public Examination.


We are a group of professional willing to help Professional/ Academic students, who generally fighting with time to prepare for further studies.

Student, who is looking for SOFT COPY, Can take it any time as SOFT COPY will be send through E-MAIL.

Delivery: Solved Assignments will be send to your email id or address instantly after confirmation of payment as per your demand…


Please get in touch with us for order/help/assistance on


PK Kapri & Co.

Mob. +91-9643289714,9990177029 (also available on WhatsApp),

Working Locations:

New Delhi ||Uttar Pradesh | Madhya Pradesh |  Bihar | Haryana |  Karnataka | Uttarakhand | Maharashtra | Chhattisgarh | Punjab | Jammu & Kashmir |Jharkhand | Rajasthan | Himanchal Pradesh | Goa | Nepal | GUJRAT|| ODISHA|| TAMILNADU|| KERELA|| ANDHRA PRADESH||

Note :  Pk Kapri & Co. is not an agent of NIOS/IGNOU/any other university .we just help student to getting complete their education

PLZ Visit our website for more services

Share this post

You've just added this product to the cart:

error: Content is protected !!