JPH General English For All Classes Consult Me (Original) Self Approach to English Learning
This is a Multipurpose General English Compendium For All Classes (Original) Self Approach to English Learning (Fully Revised and Enlarged Edition) – U.R. Mediratta & Mehul Mediratta. Winner of WORLD QUALITY COMMITMENT GOLD AWARD (PARIS) FRANCE
JPH General English For All Classes Consult Me (Original) Self Approach to English Learning (Fully Revised and Enlarged Edition) – U.R. Mediratta & Mehul Mediratta.
General English A Multi-Purpose English Compendium Book
JPH General English For All Classes Consult Me (Original) Self Approach to English Learning. Strictly according to New Syllabus issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), NCERT, NIOS and Other Board & University Students. for CBSE Schools, Navodaya Vidyalayas, NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand, Himachal, U.P., Meghalaya, Mizoram, Assam, Goa, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Singapore, Indonesia, Middle East & Other States.
Self Approach to English Learning General English by Jiwan Publishing House (P) Ltd. Sold by www.pkkapri.com
A WINNER OF WORLD QUALITY COMMITMENT GOLD AWARD (PARIS) FRANCE. JPH General English For All Classes Consult Me (Original) Self Approach to English Learning. Fully Revised and Enlarged Edition, A Multi – Purpose General English Compendium Provide More Reading & Speaking, Enrich Your Knowledge and Word Power, Strengthen Your English, Basic Grammar Exercises, Comprehension, Composition, Know About India etc.
About JPH Consult me General English for all classes
This book is introducing thoroughly Fully Revised Edition and Enlarged Edition of JPH. Because this book is A Self Approach to English Learning Consult me General English for all classes. This is a unique book for everyone so It will enable the students to speak and write English correctly and fluently which is, to large extent, an international language now. This book contains Aid to Correct Reading, Writing and Speaking, Basic Grammar, Functional Grammar, Structure of Sentences, General English, Sentences of Daily Use, Comprehension, Know About India, Precis Writing, Letter Writing, Story Writing, Paragraph Writing, Essay Writing, Description, Reports, Notices, Posters, Advertisements, Telegrams, Post Card & Some useful general information.
Contents (Summary) General English For All Classes
- Some Basic Concepts of English Language – Alphabet, Number, Reading, How to learn Spellings and Speaking.
- Enrich Your Knowledge and Word Power – Classified Vocabulary (Parts of Body, Parts of the Body Affected by Diseases, Family and Relatives. Foreign Words and Expressions, Subjects, Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry, Graph, Important Dates/Days. Common Abbreviation, Pronunciation of English Vowels, Pronunciation of English Consonants etc.)
- Various Terminologies – Railways, Banking Conductor, Vocabulary Related to Business & Industry, Post & Telegraph, Police Terminology, Law & Justice, Schools & Colleges., History, Civics & Political Science Etc.
- Strengthen your English – Synonyms, Homonyms., Homophones, One Word Substitution, Phrasal Verbs, Idioms and Phrases, Some Sentences of Daily Use etc.
- Basic Grammar – Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Adverb, Preposition, Conjunction, Interjection, Word Formation, Anagrams etc.
- Functional Grammar – The Sentence, Tense, Article, Determiners, Modals, Question Tags and Short Answers. Voice, Narration, Punctuation and Capital Letters, Clauses and Their Function, Synthesis of Sentences etc.
- Writing – Translation, Re- Translation, Errors and Omissions, Re-Ordering of Sentences or Jumbled Words, Dialogue Completion, Paragraph Completion etc.
- Comprehension – Answering Questions given in the Unseen Passages, Precis Writing, Dairy Writing, Debate, Brochures, Interview, Greeting and Salutation etc.
- Composition – Letter Writing (Informal, Formal, Business & Miscellaneous Letters), Story Writing, Paragraph Writing, Essay Writing, Miscellaneous Writing (Description, Reports, Notices, Posters, Advertisements, Computer and Internet Terms, E- Mail) etc.
- Know About India – National Symbols and Facts, National Awards, Union Budget.
Reading makes a fully man, Conference a ready man and writing an exact man. – Francis Bacon
Read More https://pkkapriandco.blogspot.com/